1. Participants of the festival — persons who are spectators, performers or tangents to the organization of the festival and have appropriate bracelets or breastfeeding identifiers.2. The festival organizer is the All-Ukrainian Charity Fund HEART TO HEART.3. Registration of the participant automatically means the agreement with the rules of this regulation, which operates throughout the festival.4. The campsite of the Woodstock Ukraine Festival is located on the territory of the fire training department of the Gorodotsky district, Lviv region in the places specified by the organizer.5. Entrance to the territory of the campsite and the paid campsite is possible only with the presence of appropriate identification bracelets or breastplate identifiers.6. Opportunities for participants:
- free accommodation on the territory of the campsite, pre-registration on the site http://www.woodstock.in.ua is required;
- paid accommodation in the VIP-town. The number of seats in the VIP-city is limited;
- free use of the services of the sanitary zone (showers, toilets) that are located on the territory of the festival;
- there is no possibility of connecting to the electric current in the territory of the campsite except for the recharge point.
7. Participants of the festival are obliged:
- strictly adhere to the provisions of this regulation;
- after using the services of the sanitary zone, the visitor must leave it clean;
- viewers and guests of the Woodstock Ukraine festival are obliged to take care of the cleanliness and order in its territory;
- by attending the Woodstock Ukraine Festival, you grant permission for all types of your photo, video and movie filming and public use by these organizers.
8. Participants are prohibited from:
- entrance to the territory of the festival for persons under 16 without accompanying adults;
- plug in the electric network of irons, washing machines, electric cookers on the entire territory of the festival;
- to ride on the territory of the festival and park the vehicles on the carriageway, except for official vehicles with a pass;
- enter the territory reserved exclusively for technical personnel;
- to incite fire (fire, grill, etc.) in an uncertain place on the territory of the festival;
- to be in a state of strong alcoholic intoxication or under the influence of psychotropic substances;
- сarry on drinks and food in glass containers on the territory of the festival;
- to destroy or spoil property, to dig holes, which change the infrastructure of the territory of the festival;
- to be in the festival without appropriate bracelets or badges.
- the laws of Ukraine are in force on the territory of the festival;
- for non-compliance with the provisions of the regulations, the offender will be removed from the territory of the festival;
- the persons guilty of the damage, will be obliged to compensate losses in accordance with the current legislation;
- the organizer is not responsible for the items left in the tents and camping trailers. In order to prevent theft and other unpleasant incidents in the campsite, entry will only be allowed to persons who live there.