We offer you 2 cheap ways to reach Woodstock:
WAY 1 – WOODSTOCK BUSIt is a comfortable bus, which will run from the Lviv railway station to the Woodstock Ukraine festival. Schedule Lviv — Woodstock
- 8 August 15:00, 16:30, 18:00.
- 9-11 August 9:00, 10:30, 12:00, 13:30, 15:00, 16:30, 18:00, 19:30, 21:00.
- 9-11 August 9:00, 10:30, 12:00, 13:30, 15:00, 16:30, 18:00, 19:30, 21:00, 22:30, 23:30.
- 12 August 00:00, 00:30, 01:00, 07:00, 08:00, 09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00.
WAY 2 – LVIV RAILWAYSSchedule of trains, deperted from the Lviv suburban railway station, located at the street Gorodotska 174, 500 meters from the main railway station.
Lviv – Zatoka on 28.02.2018
|Lviv-suburban — Mostyska, customs||5:25||6:07||Every Day|
|Lviv-Suburban — Sudova Vyshnia||8:50||9:31||Every Day|
|Lviv-suburban — Mostyska, customs||14:05||14:45||Every Day|
|Lviv-suburban — Shklo-Starzhyska||17:27||18:02||Every Day|
|Lviv-suburban — Mostyska, customs||17:55||18:38||Every Day|
|Lviv-suburban — Mostyska-2||19:50||20:34||Every Day|
|Lviv-suburban — Shklo-Starzhyska||20:30||21:13||Every Day|
|Lviv-suburban — Mostyska-2||20:50||21:31||Every Day|
Zatoka — Lviv on 28.02.2018
|Mostyska-2 — Lviv-suburban||6:29||7:06||Every Day|
|Shklo-Starzhyska — Lviv-suburban||6:52||7:30||Every Day|
|Mostyska, customs — Lviv-suburban||7:36||8:17||Every Day|
|Mostyska, customs — Lviv-suburban||9:25||10:02||Every Day|
|Sudova Vyshnia — Lviv-Suburban||14:09||14:48||Every Day|
|Mostyska, customs — Lviv-suburban||18:22||19:04||Every Day|
|Mostyska, customs — Lviv-suburban||19:45||20:28||Every Day|
|Shklo-Starzhyska — Lviv-suburban||21:57||22:36||Every Day|
You can view the train schedule here.
- Festival entrance will start working on August 8 at 8:00.
- Festival entrance will daily work from 8:00 to 00:00.
- Exit will be opened 24/7.
- The concert program will start on August 9 at 15:00.
- Literature scene will begin on August 9 at 13:00.
- Free campsite
- Paid campsite
- Tent rental
Leave at home
- Weapons: firearms, gas, pneumatic, cold and all that can be equated to it, as well as gas cartridges, knives with a blade longer than 8 cm, axes;
- Stinging and cutting items, shampoos, razors, flagpoles, knitting needles, nails, scissors, saws and other objects that pose a danger to others in the opinion of the festival’s security service;
- Drinks and dishes in glass containers and glassware that pose a danger to visitors of the festival;
- Umbrellas, because they create inconvenience to other festival visitors. Pick up raincoats better.
- Identity documents (make a copy so as not to lose the original);
- Tent, sleeping bag, carimate, flashlight if you plan to live in a tent campsite;
- Dishes: plate, cup, spoon-plug;
- Spare and warm clothes, closed shoes and sandals (flip-flops);
- Cures from mosquitoes and insects;
- Raincoats from the rain;
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, cap or panama;
- Personal hygiene products, damp and dry wipes, towel, soap;
- Thematic pajama.