Leave at home
- Weapons: firearms, gas, pneumatic, cold and all that can be equated to it, as well as gas cartridges, knives with a blade longer than 8 cm, axes;
- Stinging and cutting items, shampoos, razors, flagpoles, knitting needles, nails, scissors, saws and other objects that pose a danger to others in the opinion of the festival’s security service;
- Drinks and dishes in glass containers and glassware that pose a danger to visitors of the festival;
- Umbrellas, because they create inconvenience to other festival visitors. Pick up raincoats better.
Take with you
- Identity documents (make a copy so as not to lose the original);
- Tent, sleeping bag, carimate, flashlight if you plan to live in a tent campsite;
- Dishes: plate, cup, spoon-plug;
- Spare and warm clothes, closed shoes and sandals (flip-flops);
- Cures from mosquitoes and insects;
- Raincoats from the rain;
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, cap or panama;
- Personal hygiene products, damp and dry wipes, towel, soap;
- Thematic pajama.